Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hope Customer Service

If you look for reviews of products or companies on the internet the most common feedback you find is always negative. People seem to hardly ever have anything good to say about anything and when they do, they don’t seem to shout about it so the result is lots of disappointed customers and no-one defending the product. For this reason I would like to congratulate Hope. It will probably come as no surprise to a lot of people as they seem to be fairly popular choice on the racing scene. I have been racing with the lightweight mono mini pro brakes for the last 3 years and have been very happy with them. They don’t have the greatest stopping power but they are strong enough to bring me and my bike to a stop pretty quickly and they have great modulation meaning I can stop myself from skidding every time I pull on the lever. I have not exactly lavished them with attention over the last 3 years and a fortnight ago I decided to give them their first bleed because the pressure was dropping in the back brake. I found the cause was a split down the side of the calliper up to the bleed nipple. I took the brake into my local shop, who sent it off to Hope. In less than a fortnight they had inspected the brake and decided to replace the calliper under warranty and send it back to me. Due to the age of the brake I didn’t expect much from them in terms of sympathy but they apparently asked no questions and were happy to replace free of charge, I event got a brand new pair of pads thrown in! Great customer service goes a long way so I though I should shout about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment